This is the Australian and New Zealand subscriber base of the worlds leading scientific current affairs publications NEW SCIENTIST.
New Scientist covers a wide range of scientific fields and issues including Consumer Technology, Natural Resources, The Internet, Environmental Issues, Telecommunications, Space Technology, Drug Development, Human Nature, Politics and Economics.
New Scientist readers are opinion formers from diverse professional backgrounds. Readers are predominantly men, with a high skew to the AB business decision-making socio group.
Readers are more likely to be between 35 – 49 years old and work in a full time Professional or Management position.
More than half New Scientist readers hold a university degree and 13% are doctors or lawyers.
- Hard Copy
- MS Excel File
2 working days
Terms and Conditions
1. All list rental subject to list owner approval.
2. The sale will be subject to The Prospect Shop standard set of terms and conditions for data sales.
3. Due to frequency of data updates, the data count figures cannot be guaranteed.
4. Prices subject to change without notice.
5. All mailings to be undertaken by approved mail house unless otherwise agreed.