The Prospect Shop can offer you access to over 40 Opt-In, Privacy Compliant Email
The Prospect Shop do not support or supply spam email lists or spam marketing services.
We adhere to the ADMA Direct Marketing Code of Practice and National Privacy Principles.
Click on the lists that interest you for full details including costs, selections
The Prospect Shop offers independent recommendations for your Direct Marketing campaigns.
Can't find what you are looking for?
Subscribe to our newsletter
Get New List Announcements, Special Offers & Industry News direct to you!
- "Guide Dogs NSW/ACT has been working with The Prospect Shop for the supply of mailing lists for several years. They
be a significant strategic partner in the development and success of our donor acquisition program."
- - Alex Green, Fundraising & Business Development Manager
Guide Dogs NSW/ACT
- "Like most charities, Vision Australia is focused on appealing to a greater number of people around
the country to engage in and support its mission. With the help of the varied services of The
Prospect Shop we’ve been able to do this over the last few years and hope to continue to into the
future. Their service goes beyond just the provision of ‘mailing lists and data’ so we can maximise and improve our
acquisition campaigns each time."
- - Sally Shepherd, Direct Marketing Manager
- "Carlon Leong is a B2B Marcomms agency that relies on the accuracy of contact data
for the success of its campaigns. The Prospect Shop, by harnessing its first class
knowledge of all things data, provides us with contact solutions that enable the
efficient delivery of client messages to their targeted markets."
- - Bruce Leong, Client Services Director