Why Use The Prospect Shop?
The Prospect Shop can provide you with access to every commercially available marketing
database in Australia and New Zealand.
We don’t own any data. Our recommendations are impartial and independent. When we
give you a list recommendation you can be assured it is the best list for your campaign.
Experience & Expertise
No one sells more of Australia’s market-leading databases than The Prospect Shop.
In the last 12 months we have worked on over 1500 marketing campaigns. We see all
of the lists in action all of the time and that’s why we know what works (and what
doesn’t). Our experience is your advantage.
Pay No More
When you buy your lists from The Prospect Shop you pay no more than purchasing direct
from the list owner and in many cases we can save you money. Talk to one of our
Account Managers today to find out how.
Subscribe to our newsletter
Get New List Announcements, Special Offers & Industry News direct to you!
- "Guide Dogs NSW/ACT has been working with The Prospect Shop for the supply of mailing lists for several years. They
be a significant strategic partner in the development and success of our donor acquisition program."
- - Alex Green, Fundraising & Business Development Manager
Guide Dogs NSW/ACT
- "Like most charities, Vision Australia is focused on appealing to a greater number of people around
the country to engage in and support its mission. With the help of the varied services of The
Prospect Shop we’ve been able to do this over the last few years and hope to continue to into the
future. Their service goes beyond just the provision of ‘mailing lists and data’ so we can maximise and improve our
acquisition campaigns each time."
- - Sally Shepherd, Direct Marketing Manager
- "Carlon Leong is a B2B Marcomms agency that relies on the accuracy of contact data
for the success of its campaigns. The Prospect Shop, by harnessing its first class
knowledge of all things data, provides us with contact solutions that enable the
efficient delivery of client messages to their targeted markets."
- - Bruce Leong, Client Services Director